We help strong academic leaders become truly great leaders.
We help colleges and universities communicate their strengths and strategies to philanthropists, large granting agencies, academia and the public
We’re Still Point Coaching and Consulting, and we’re here to help you.
- Executive coaching services for administrators
- Coaching services for scientific leaders and lab directors
- Editing and writing services to obtain large NIH grants, major philanthropy, and funding for associated startups
- Training programs in lab management, NIH grant and article writing, starting ventures, and giving scientific presentations
- Strategic communications consulting to position new programs and departments
We have over 20 years of experience in working with universities, medical schools, and large research institutes. Our clients include:
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Columbia University
- Harvard Medical School
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Kennedy School of Government, Harvard Univ.
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
- McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- National Institute of Environmental Health and Safety
- National Institute of Mental Health
- New York Academy of Sciences
- New York University School of Medicine
- Rockefeller University
- Sloan School of Management/MIT
- University of Michigan
- University of Pennsylvania
- Weill-Cornell Medical School
- Whitehead Institute/MIT
- Yale University School of Medicine
What can we do for you? Tell us here.